1. I would like to sell an object. How can I place my art object on Fine Art Auctions?
Private persons cannot act as sellers on the platform Fine Art Auctions. Only auction houses and galleries are permitted sales partners. This way we maintain a high level of quality. However, we are at your disposal to procure your offer to a suitable partner.
2. How is the purchase price made up?
Amounts of buyer‘s premium, droit de suite charge and the total amount including the VAT due are specified before the binding bid is submitted. If shipping is desired, a proposal will be made.
3. What if I forget my password?
You can see the function "Forgot Password" in the right column, this is where you can make a request for a new password.
4. What if I forget my user name?
If this is the case, please send us an e-mail stating your first and last name and your complete address. Please turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I have just registered, however, I cannot place a bid. Why?
After having registered you will receive an e-mail. In order to complete the registration process, you have to click the confirmation link in the e-mail.
6. How can I make use of the right of revocation?
In the "Cancellation Policy" sellers explain how they can be contacted, how revocation is to be declared and their return shipment policies.
7. I have cleared the invoice, now I am waiting for the consignment of my object. How long can this take? Who do I turn to if I have questions?
The object is generally shipped inside Germany within 3 workdays after the payment has been received.
If you should have questions regarding the state of shipment, please turn directly to the invoicing seller. Art Directory GmbH is not permitted to provide respective information, as shipment is carried out by the seller. However, we are gladly at your disposal in case difficulties should occur.
If you enter a maximum bid into the field next to your desired object, this sum will only be used to the extent necessary to overbid other competitors.